Foundation Care has put together a list of helpful cystic fibrosis and health-related resources with you (our patient) in mind. We hope you will find them to be valuable references in your everyday life.
We are happy to send them to you upon request, free of charge.
We have a variety of health and lifestyle materials given to us by product manufacturers, nonprofit organizations and other creditable sources such as drug information, CF recipes and everyday exercises. All are available to you upon request. Call us today for more information.
CF101: The Ultimate Go-To Guide for Cystic Fibrosis
Foundation Care partnered with The Blooming Rose Foundation to create CF 101: The Ultimate Go-To Guide for Cystic Fibrosis. CF 101 takes an unbiased and all-encompassing look at CF. The guide covers a wide range of topics, including medications, devices, non-profits, social media, scholarships, and patient assistance, among others. CF 101 is currently being offered for FREE to CF clinics and hospitals upon request. A limited number of guides were printed, so make sure you request your copy today!
FC Booklet Series
• Huxi Goes on Vacation!
A coloring book that helps CF patients and their caregivers pack for traveling.
• The Amazing Story of Huxi: A Panda with Cystic Fibrosis
A coloring book designed to be a fun and educational tool to teach children (with and without CF) about cystic fibrosis.
• A Teen’s Guide: Managing Your Life with Cystic Fibrosis
Designed to help teens balance their schoolwork and social life with their disease.
• A Parent’s Reference: Caring for an Infant/Child with Cystic Fibrosis
Designed for parents of children recently diagnosed with CF to help them plan for the future.
- The Blooming Rose Foundation
- The Boomer Esiason Foundation
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Cystic Fibrosis Research, Inc.
- FDA’s Proper Methods of Disposing Unused Medications
- Happy Heart Families
- Living with CF
- Reaching Our Foundation
- Up-to-date Drug Side Effect Information
- American Diabetes Association
- The Diabetes Network
- Children with Diabetes