As a patient, navigating your way through the ever-changing healthcare world can be overwhelming, frustrating and confusing at times.
At Foundation Care, we have an entire Reimbursement Team whose role is to make sure you’re getting the most out of your insurance and associated benefits.
We will even assist you in enrolling in assistance programs.
- Foundation Care’s reimbursement representatives are available during regular business hours for questions about your coverage or insurance concerns.
- Foundation Care accepts most prescription drug plans and will enroll in any new plan to help service our patients.
- We will bill your plan directly.
- Foundation Care accepts most state Medicaid and funding programs.
- Foundation Care bills Medicare directly for any Medicare covered medications.
- Foundation Care accepts payment directly from insurance companies eliminating the need for patients to pay for prescriptions up front. Patients pay only their copay and/or deductible amounts.
- Foundation Care will help enroll the patient in any available copay or patient assistance program if the patient qualifies.
Copay Assistance Programs
Pertzye® and Bethkis®
Genentech Access to Care Foundation
Cayston Access Program
TOBI® & TOBI® Podhaler™
TOBI Patient Assistance Program
(877) 999-TOBI (8624)
NovoLog Patient Assistance
Cornerstones4Care Patient Assistance Program (PAP)
Merck Helps Program
Symdeko®, Trikafta®, Kalydeco™ and Orkambi®
GPS: Guidance & Patient Support
Pancreaze Offers and Resources
Patient Assistance Resources
Foundation Care will help identify available copay or patient assistance program if the patient qualifies.