As a full service retail and specialty pharmacy, we can provide most specialty medications.
Some of these medications are only available through a limited distribution network and often require special handling, such as refrigeration, time-sensitive delivery or special patient instructions.
Foundation Care ensures that you and your patients will receive specialty medications when and where they are needed. Our reimbursement specialists will work to keep your patients’ out-of-pocket costs to a minimum.
- Bethkis® (tobramycin inhalation solution)
- Cayston® (aztreonam for inhalation solution)
- TOBI® (tobramycin inhalation solution)
- TOBI® Podhaler™ (tobramycin inhalation powder)
Many additional compounded inhaled products are available at Foundation Care that may not be available at other pharmacies. FC has the resources to provide CF patients with customized medications as prescribed. Please visit our Compounding page for more information about our compounding services.
- Ventolin® HFA (albuterol sulfate inhalation aerosol)
- ProAir® HFA (albuterol sulfate inhalation aerosol)
- Xopenex HFA® (levalbuterol tartrate inhalation aerosol)
- Albuterol Nebulizer Solutions
- Ipratropium Bromide
Foundation Care understands the unique needs of the CFRD patient. Because we specialize in CF care, our pharmacists and staff are highly qualified to help care for and educate patients with CFRD.
Foundation Care offers a complete line of diabetes drugs, devices, and supplies. We also participate in programs partnered with diabetic suppliers such as:
Kalydeco is used to treat patients with specific gene mutations in CF, including: G551D, G178R, S549N, S549R, G551S, G1244E, S1251N, S1255P and G1349D. It works to restore proper function to the CFTR protein.
ORKAMBI is used for the treatment of cystic fibrosis (CF) in patients age 2 years and older who have two copies of the F508del mutation (F508del/F508del) in their CFTR gene. It works to restore proper function to the CFTR protein.
SYMDEKO is a prescription medicine used for the treatment of cystic fibrosis (CF) in patients aged 12 years and older who have two copies of the F508del mutation, or who have at least one mutation in the CF gene that is responsive to treatment with SYMDEKO.
Foundation Care is one of Vertex Pharmaceuticals’ selected partners in providing these drugs.
- HyperSal® (sodium chloride solution)
- Hypertonic Saline (sodium chloride solution)
- Pulmozyme® (dornase alfa inhalation solution)
When nebulized, Pulmozyme works within the cells of the lung, to break down DNA components that cause thick mucus buildup. This breakdown causes the mucus to thin, making it easier to expel. It also helps to decrease the frequency of respiratory infections.
Below is a list of medications and supplies available. If interested in ordering from Foundation Care, fill out the form above and fax it to (877) 291-1155.
- Amphotericin B
- Sinus Rinse™ Extra Strength Hypertonic Packets
- Sinus Rinse™ Nasal Rinse Kit
- CREON® (pancrelipase)
- Pancreas® (pancrelipase)
- Pertzye™ (pancrelipase)
- Viokace™ (pancrelipase)
- Zenpep® (pancrelipase)
- AquADEKs® (multivitamin supplement)
- ChoiceFul Vitamins (multivitamin supplement)
- Replesta® (cholecalciferol)
Nutritional Drink Supplements
For more information on how to order these products, please call Foundation Care at 877-291-1122.